Coordinator: Alice MARTIȘ
Program motto: “Build the life you want!“
This ECLER program is a personal development program that addresses people who want to make a difference in their life, exceeding their limits to win the game of life. The program addresses the following topics:
– personal introspection and discovery, values that guide you
– passions and limits
– personal potential identification and improving
– setting long-term and short-term goals
– creating a plan to achieve personal and professional goals
– improving leadership skills
– financial freedom
– environment and networking
– improving social skills.
Within this program there are organized personal development trainings and individual coaching sessions.
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs” — Farrah Gray